Descripción de la oferta
Background Information: Prof. Alonso’s Lab, based in the CIMUS Research Institute of the USC, is specialized in “Nanotechnologies applied to the design of drug delivery systems”.
Purpose: to participate in a number of projects in collaboration with Industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out the experiments necessary for the project.
- To keep accurate and detailed records of experiments.
- To be responsible for day-to-day purchase of materials, and other routine activities necessary to run the project.
Funding and Duration: the post is funded for one year with the possibility to be extended.
- Graduated in an appropriate discipline (Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Biomedical Engineering…).
- Experience in research laboratories with emphasis in colloidal sciences, biochemistry, and pharmaceutical technology.
- Experience in the analysis of biomolecules (Western Blot, ELISA, HPLC, LC-MS).
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to deliver to specific deadlines.
- Ability to be productive in an intense work environment.
- Capacity to develop compelling approaches and solutions to address project needs.
- Upper intermediate level of English or higher.
Presentación de solicitudes
Applications, in the form of curriculum vitae accompanied by a cover letter describing the qualification of the candidate for the position, should be mailed to:
Mrs. Purificación Domínguez
Centro de Investigación en Medicina Molecular y Enfermedades Crónicas (CIMUS)
Avda. Barcelona s/n, University of Santiago de Compostela (USC), 15706 Santiago de Compostela