Descripción de la oferta
The Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation Group interest spans a broad area, ranging from immunology, renal replacement therapy, transplantation, chronic kidney disease including diabetic nephropathy, and regenerative medicine. Our research is mainly translational, collaborative and aimed to improve the care and health of patients with kidney diseases. Our ultimate goal is innovation in disease monitoring and therapy, gathering basic science with our clinical expertise, to move towards personalized medicine in Nephrology.
We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher interested in developing a scientific in the field of personalized medicine in Nephrology. The researcher will work in 2 recently funded projects: the EU ERA PerMed project entitled “Implementation of personalized management in nephrotic syndrome” (PER-NEPH) and the ISCIII PI21/00931 entitled “Tackling progressive intertestitial fibrosis after kidney transplantation: role of cellular senescence and iron deposition”. Both projects can be placed on the kidney transplantation research and will be developed in collaboration with outstanding EU research groups.
- Background in mechanism of organ repair, inflammation and fibrosis.
- Candidates with proven experience in any of the following topics will receive a higher consideration in the selection process: regenerative medicine, senescence, 3D culture, experimental mouse models and bioinformatics.
Education and training:
- PhD in Health Sciences: Medicine, Biology, Pharmacy or related bio-medical discipline obtained not earlier than 2019.
- Publication record with at least 2-3 first-author articles in high impact journals.
- Candidates with experience in handling and characterizing models of organ fibrosis and/or cell isolation, flow cytometry, cell sorting, confocal microscopy and molecular techniques will be preferred.
- Soft skills: project planning, analytical and critical thinking, ethics and integrity, leadership, information seeking and management.
- Good command of the English language.
We will value, but not required:
- FELASA B and any additional training in work with murine models.
- Knowledge on bioinformatic tools.
Presentación de solicitudes
All applications must include a CV including contact information and contact details of two referees.
Apply here: https://jobs.idibell.cat/jobs/1559647-postdoctoral-researcher-in-personalized-medicine-in-nephrology