Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for a highly motivated postdoctoral researcher to work on a recently funded collaborative project (IMPANC) focused on pancreatic cancer. The nature of the project is highly translational, and will be developed in a clinical setting and with close collaboration with industry, with the final aim of developing novel therapeutic strategies using in vitro and in vivo approaches.
• A 2 years-contract (with possibility of extension).
• Integration in a multidisciplinary research team: including inputs from different research fields and covering the areas of molecular and cellular biology, liquid biopsy, preclinical models and bioinformatics.
• Attractive scientific environment: Interaction with national and international reference research teams and pharmaceutical industry, with the possibility to undertake research stays abroad.
• Competitive salary according to the standards of Spanish Universities.
We are looking for:
• PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedicine, Bioengineering, Molecular Biology or related field.
• Experience in cell culture techniques, ideally with complex primary cultures, and preclinical animal models.
• Up to date, valid Animal Experimentation Certificate.
• Proven ability to lead research projects and communicate results in scientific meetings and publications.
• Goal oriented person, able to work both as part of a multidisciplinary team, and participate in group discussions, and at the same time independently design experiments, and interpreting data.
• Leadership, mentorship, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Fluent in English, spoken and written.
• Bioinformatic and image analysis skills will be an asset.
• Experience in the field of pancreatic cancer is a plus.
Presentación de solicitudes
Interested candidates please upload a CV and a motivation letter to the application system:
Reference letters are not mandatory but welcomed.