Descripción de la oferta
Project focused on: “Development of a new theranostic tool for glioblastoma multiforme in collaboration with
several start-up companies and hospitals”. See: https://www.usc.es/grupos/mjalonsolab/diagbi/.
- PhD in an appropriate discipline (Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Biotechnology, Engineering…).
- Previous experience on nanotechnology applied to the formulations of drugs and/or functionalization of nanocarriers.
- Experience in analytical techniques, such as HPLC, LC-MS, ELISA…and/or others.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, as shown in articles and conference contributions.
- Upper intermediate level of English or higher.
Work experience in different laboratories, including the names and contact of previous advisors will be highly acknowledged.
Presentación de solicitudes
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.