Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for a full-time lecturer (Professor Lector) for the area of Biomedicine with a PhD in fields related to biomedical sciences. The candidate will be required to:
• perform key management tasks related to the Degree in Biomedical Sciences: quality aspects, study program, international mobility.
• teach subjects related with biomedical research and human biology (e.g. Molecular and Cellular Pathology, Techniques for biomedical analysis, supervision of final Degree projects)
• Perform research in the areas related to Biomedicine in the Department of Basic Sciences: Neuroscience, Metabolism, Genetics or Cancer.
The candidate must have:
o A PhD obtained in a discipline related to the position.
o To be in possession of AQU or ANECA (or similar) accreditation (Lector) or to have sufficient merits to obtain such accreditation within the first year of employment.
o Previous management duties experience developed in academia.
o Proven record of effective teaching experience.
o Fluency in Catalan/Spanish. Oral and written proficiency in English.
The following aspects will be also positively valued:
o Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
o Ability to get involved in one of the research lines in Biomedicine.
o Ability to supervise and guide undergraduate students in their research projects.
o Research experience (publications, research project participation)
Presentación de solicitudes
All applications must be submitted in a single PDF document. The document must include:
• A cover letter with a statement of interest
• A full CV including contact details
• Two reference letters.
By email to Rosalia Rodriguez (firstname.lastname@example.org), Head of Biomedicine unit in UIC Barcelona.
DEADLINE 16th october 2023