Descripción de la oferta
Project and team:
Current treatments against brain tumors have very low efficacy due to the incapacity of most drugs to cross the blood-brain barrier (BBB) and to eliminate cells resilient to traditional chemotherapies. The goal of the highly interdisciplinary research in which you will participate is to develop smart bio- and nano-therapies capable of overcoming the BBB and eliminating resilient cells.
You’ll be part of a young, dynamic, and international team at IQS Barcelona! We invite you to visit our website http://www.pptn.iqs.edu. We aim to contribute to pushing the boundaries of knowledge but our main goal is to grow and enjoy science together!
Training opportunities, close supervision and space for creativity. Three years of funding. Expected starting date between November 2022 and January 2023.
- Strong motivation.
- MSc degree or equivalent. Offer aims for PhD candidates but we may also consider young postdocs.
- Background in biotechnology, biomedicine, pharmacy, chemistry, or related.
- Proactivity and good social skills to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Creativity will be valued.
Presentación de solicitudes
Please send the following documents as a single pdf with your name to email@example.com:
- A motivation letter explaining your research experience, your main interests, a few lines on what you would like to work on, and why you think you would be a good fit for this position.
- Contact details of two referees. Reference letters are welcome but not essential.