Información de la oferta
You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
Flexible working schedule – We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it’s kept that way.
Benefits of constant training are offered.
We offer and promote diverse and inclusive conditions. Applicants are made free from any discrimination.
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection process will consist on an eligibility check based on qualifications and expertise reflected on the candidate’s CV.
- Interview: Best positioned, pre-selected candidates may be called to arrange an interview. Candidates will be interviewed by the hiring manager and an ad hoc selection panel.
- Formal offer letter: Once identified, the People Management Unit will send a job offer to the successful candidate indicating start date, salary, working conditions, and any additional relevant details.
Descripción de la oferta
The Biostatistics Unit of IDIBELL offers statistical consulting services to researchers at the IDIBELL campus, as well as to other public and private entities. Services provided range from study planning to data analysis and assistance with interpretation of the results. The unit works in an integrated manner with the HUB clinical research unit, where it also provides support and advice regarding clinical trials. The department also offers seminars and training courses.
Our mission is to provide professional statistical analysis services to clinical researchers. Our goal is to collaborate with teams in the whole research process, not just to serve as a resource that tackles a complex analysis.
The data Manager position is to manage all data management tasks from clinical research projects, from project start-up through database closure. To design, develop, program, and test the case report form (CRF) using REDcap according to study protocol specifications. To ensure data are collected, reviewed, and delivered with high quality for statistical analysis.
- Experience in data management in CRO, pharmaceutical companies or health research.
Education and training:
- Degree in IT, statistics, data science or a closely related field.
- Good knowlege in statistical software R.
- Team player with ability to learn new skills, tasks and technologies and teach other.
- Good command of the English language.
We will value, but not required:
- Masters Degree in health informatics, statistics, data science, or a closely related field.
- Good knowlege in REDcap.
Presentación de solicitudes
Thanks for send your application through: https://jobs.idibell.cat/jobs/1777753-data-manager-biostatistics-unit