Descripción de la oferta
We have extended the deadline for applicant for this opportunity:
– Topic: “Metal-mediated catalysis in biological settings” (Prof. José Luis Mascareñas).
– Research Center: CiQUS (www.usc.es/ciqus/en), University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain).
– Group: Metbiocat (metbiocat.eu).
– Starting Date: April/May 2023.
– Terms and conditions: Full-time, up to three years contract with a salary starting from the corresponding to USC “Investigador Asociado 2021” category.
– Research work: Interdisciplinary project in collaboration with synthetic chemists and chemical biologists to develop metallocatalysts for biological purposes, funded by the ISCIII and the AEI.
• PhD in Biology, Biomedicine, Biotechnology or related.
• Expertise in Cell and Molecular Biology.
• Proven experience in microscopy.
• International postdoctoral experience.
• Excellent academic and scientific record, with publications in top journals as main author.
• Passion, initiative, and team‐working ability.
• Some background in chemistry and chemical biology.
• Strong commitment for scientific excellence in a highly competitive environment is a must.
Presentación de solicitudes
Application will be open until April 14th, 2023. Candidatures will be considered on a rolling basis – since we aim to start this position as soon as possible –.
If you are interested, write an email to email@example.com sending a motivation letter and a brief CV (max. 4 pages), indicating in the subject “Bio-PD EoI @metbiocat”. The name and email of two contacting professors or researchers that know the candidate should be provided.