Información de la oferta
LongTREC is a Doctoral Network of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie action program (MSCA-DN) that will develop methods and tools for the analysis of transcriptomic data obtained with the most recent single-molecule, long-reads sequencing technologies.
The LongTREC MSCA-DN will train 12 Doctoral Candidates who will perform research in top European computational biology laboratories.
Descripción de la oferta
- PhD position for 36 months in one of the European leading groups for lrRNA-seq technologies.
- Mobility: host institution and secondments in both public and industry partners.
- An intensive training program in Science, Skills and Values.
- Interdisciplinary, international work environment with courses, workshops and lectures of leaders in the field of long-reads.
- MSCA-DN offers a competitive salary and additional benefits.
- Mobility: eligible candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their host institution for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment by the host institution (i.e. the starting date indicated in the employment contract/equivalent direct contract).
- Research experience: eligible candidates shall at the date of recruitment by the host institution (i.e. the starting date indicated in the employment contract/equivalent direct contract), be in the first 4 years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Master’s degree: eligible candidates must have a master’s degree relevant to the chosen position (including biology, medicine, biochemistry, bioinformatics, or a related discipline, depending on each PhD project) by September 2023 or an equivalent experience, or must hold an official university qualification from a country of the European Higher Education Area with a minimum of 300 ECTs of official university studies.
- Doctoral school: in all cases, employment will be conditioned to acceptance by the Doctoral school of the associated PhD awarding institution.
Presentación de solicitudes
Candidates can apply for up to 3 positions. Apply here.