Descripción de la oferta
Buscan un Bioinformático que participe en el desarrollo de componentes clave de sus herramientas de Biología Estructural, especialmente 3DBionotes.
- Adding new features to the platform focusing on added value to a broad spectrum of users.
- Searching for new data sources, dealing with their integration with current data and proposing new ways of representation will cover much of the time.
- Interacting with current and potential users.
- Frequent planning and coordination meetings with the rest of the team are expected.
- Writing reports and instruction manuals as well as presenting results to Projects stakeholders and the general public will regularly occur.
- BSc, MSc level or equivalent qualification in Bioinformatics, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Proficiency using a command line UNIX/Linux environment.
- Knowledge of Docker or other containerization technologies.
- Experience of working with a high volume of data.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong written and verbal communication in English.
The following skills are considered a “plus”, but are not essential:
- Knowledge of Structural biology and willingness to stay up-to-date.
- Experience in data analysis, reporting and visualization.
- Knowledge and some degree of experience using relational and/or noSQL databases.
- Web development experience.
- Familiar with producing consuming Web Services.
- Experience with international, multi-disciplinary projects.
- Analytical mind, eager to learn and flexible to adapt to a result driven environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Presentación de solicitudes
Interested candidates should send their CV’s and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org