Datos del evento
This conference will take place at EMBL Heidelberg, with the option to attend virtually.
This meeting will provide an opportunity to learn about and keep up to date with the rapidly progressing area of cancer genomics. We aim to bring together scientists from across several disciplines connected with cancer research, for a unique opportunity to interact and stimulate further integration of these efforts.
Highlights include talks from our keynotes Rebecca Fitzgerald (University of Cambridge, UK), Jan Korbel (EMBL Heidelberg, Germany), and 20 other great speakers.
- Mutation and clonal selection
- Cancer evolution
- Cancer genome medicine
- Emerging technologies in cancer genomics
- Genomic instability and mutational processes
- Cancer ecosystems and micro-environment
- AUG 23: Abstract Submission
- OCT 04: Registration (On-site)
- NOV 08: Registration (Virtual)