Descripción de la oferta
The project in which the PhD student will be incorporated studies modulation of the transmembrane interactions of Bcl-2 proteins as a therapeutic target for cancer treatment.
- Possess a university degree issued by a University or institution NOT belonging to the European Union, in the life sciences field and having completed said studies after January 1, 2016.
- Be admitted to a doctoral program at a university in the Valencian Community at the time of recruitment. (THIS WILL BE DONE WITH OUR HELP).
- Possess a knowledge of Spanish or English, at a conversational level, suitable for the development of research work.
- Not be in possession of the title of doctor.
- Not having enjoyed a scholarship from the Santiago Grisolia Program.
Ability to work with deadlines, excellent communication skills and ability to work within a research group including collaboration with other international teams.