Descripción de la oferta
The candidate will lead mouse in vivo work in Pablo Menéndez’s laboratory. He/she will be responsible for all animal technical procedures, organization and communication with the animal facility. The person we seek must be accredited with function C or D by FELASA and must have homologation (or be willing to get it ASAP) to work in Catalunya.
- Solid experience in mouse handling, breeding and welfare.
- Long-standing experience with immunodeficient mice.
- Experience with PDX leukemia models.
- Knowledge on hematopoiesis and leukemia.
- Team player, organization and communication skills mandatory.
- Driving license.