- Autonomous and methodical.
- Proactive and organized.
- Analytical ability and synthesis.
- Writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit.
- Bilingual in English or level C1 minimum (CECRL).
- Works under the responsibility of the Assistant Director of the Thematic Institute of Genomics, Genetics and Bioinformatics, delegated to the coordination of the EJP RD programme and of the EJP RD senior project managers
- As a member of the EJP RD team, with the Director of the Thematic Institute of Genetics, Genomics and Bioinformatics and members of the team.
- With the Partners of the EJP RD and IRDiRC.
Minimum experience of 2 years in the field of European project management. Experience and knowledge in the field of rare diseases and in the field of bioinformatics and data management would be particularly appreciable.
Doctoral thesis in biology / health / medicine or a master’s degree in bioinformatics and experience in project management.
Presentación de solicitudes
Send your CV and cover letter to Daria Julkowska e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org