Descripción de la oferta
The main research project of the group is focused on the development of new metal new preclinical mouse models for the study of T cell lymphomas and the validation of new therapeutic strategies for their treatment based on the use of nanoparticles. We are looking for a motivated PhD student which gives support to the group in the synthesis of nanoparticles and their validation as new therapeutic entities in vitro and in vivo. The candidate will develop his/her research mainly at Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology at UAB.
– A person with a degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or similar.
– Master’s degree in the field of biomedicine or chemistry will be considered.
– Previous experience in basic chemical synthesis.
– (If possible) previous experience in cell culture.
– A person eager to learn quickly and being able to work independently at some points.
– A person able to work with murine animal models.
– High level of collaborative and communicative skills and able to adapt to different lab environments.
– Good level of English speaking and writing skills.
Presentación de solicitudes
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and (incl. the contact details of two referees) firstname.lastname@example.org including the reference: PhD_LM_02.