Being a patron member allows for a privileged relationship with the SEBBM, a society that has more than 3800 members. Among the advantages of being a patron member are:
• Receiving all the information sent out by the SEBBM.
• Receiving a copy of every published issue of the SEBBM magazine and the digital notices.
• Having the right to vote in the SEBBM General Assemblies.
• Promoting your Institutional image in the Society communication products:
- In the exclusive "Patron Members" section of the contents of the magazine printed by SEBBM
- At the bottom of the SEBBM Institutional WEBSITE, with a link to the WEBSITE
- At the bottom of the SEBBM email service
- In special publications, such as yearbooks, books of abstracts, etc, in which you will appear as a patron member.
• Having preference over other advertisers when choosing the location of stands at SEBBM events.
• Having preference over other advertisers when advertising oneself in the institutional and commercial publications.
• Enjoying a discount in the sponsorship acts and exhibitions at the SEBBM yearly conferences. The discounts on the price established by the Local Organising Committee for the hiring of stands at the SEBBM conferences will depend on the frequency with which they are hired, in accordance with the following table:
- 10% si contrató en el congreso del año pasado
- 15% si lo ha hecho en los de los dos últimos años
- 25% si ha contratado en los congresos de los tres últimos años
• Announcing scientific prizes directed at the SEBBM members.
Hacerse socio es sencillo: rellene y mándenos éste formulario.